Monday, August 21 • 9:00 – 4:00 • $250
SITE: Marriott Marquis Houston
1777 Walker St, Houston, TX 77010
ROOM BLOCK: $164 S/D
Click here to make reservations
Room Block Cutoff: July 28
TRAINER: Cristi LaJeunesse
This training is a walk-through of the PIC and EIV Online Systems and training on EIV Security Awareness. A certificate of completion will be provided for this webinar.
- Functional use of PIC in a Housing Specialist or Occupancy Role
- User Profile – important 1st step
- Development Module – Unit/Building Tab Functions, Reports to Use
- ADHOC Module – Reports, Value, Converting Reports to Letters, Query Report
- Form 50058 Module – Viewer current and historical data, Reports, Tenant ID Mgt., Alternate IDs
- Form 50058 – Submission and Error Resolution for All Users – bring your questions!
- Housing Inventory – Agency Module, Taking Units Offline
- PIC for the Security Administrator or Administrative oversight – Setting Up New Users
- Logging into the system
- Certifications and Authorization – What do these mean?
- Former Tenant Search
- Existing Tenant Search
- Verification Reports – Monthly (IVT)
- Income Discrepancy Report / Income Validation Tool
- Income Information – Reading, Unreported Income, New Hires
- Debts Owed to PHAs & Terminations – Entering/Editing/Deleting Records
- User Administration – Managing Users; Adding Users
- EIV Security Awareness Training
CRISTI LAJEUNESSE began working with the Public Housing and Section 8 housing programs in 1996. In 2002 she was hired as Executive Director of the Kenedy Housing Authority, in 2006, Executive Director of the Karnes City Housing Authority and since has acquired management of Three Rivers, Smiley, Borger, Nixon, Falls City, Yoakum, Schertz and Gonzales Housing Authorities. She manages Low Rent Public Housing and Section 8 programs and is well versed in the rules and regulations governing both programs. In 1999, Cristi began consulting for other housing authorities assisting them with the transition to the new HUD reporting systems. She continues to assist with Agency Plans, PIC submissions, Low Rent and Section 8 program policy and regulations. Cristi is a Certified Public Housing Manager, Executive Section 8 Manager, Senior Public Housing Manager, Texas Certified Occupancy Professional/Public Housing, and Texas Certified Housing Administrator/Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher. Cristi joined the THA training team in summer of 2009.