REQUIRED BULLETIN BOARD POSTINGS
Latest Review 8/22
The following items are required by HUD or other state or federal agencies to be posted in a conspicuous place in your office for the public and your tenants.
HOUSING AUTHORITY DOCUMENTS
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy
- Section 8 Administrative Plan/Equal Opportunity Plan (for Voucher Program)
- Grievance Procedure
- Schedule of Utilities and Other Charges
- Income Limits
- Dwelling Lease
- Pet Policy
- Criminal Screening Policy
- Any information or policies related to resident employment or resident councils
- Notices of Board Meetings (must be on window, door or other place visible to public)
- Office Hours (must be on window, door or other place visible to public)
- Notices of changes or other items affecting tenant lease (post for 30 days)
- PHAS (Public Housing Assessment System) Scores
OTHER REQUIRED POSTINGS
- Employment-related information may be posted on a separate bulletin board from the one used to display information pertaining to the residents.
- Employers do not need to purchase required posters from private vendors.
- Government-issued compliance posters do not have to be laminated to satisfy an employer’s regulatory obligation.
- Workers’ Compensation Posters
required for building or construction projects
- Employer’s Notification of the Ombudsman Program to Employees
- Texas Unemployment Compensation Act (to order, 512/463-2731)
- Worker Right to Know Notice
The Texas Hazard Communication Act requires public employers to provide employees with specific information on the hazards of chemicals to which employees may be exposed in the workplace.
- Whistleblower’s Act
- Texas Public Information Act information
Earned Income Tax Credit
Texas employers must notify their employees of the federal Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) no later than March 1st of each year. IRS Notice 797 may be used.
Federal Minimum Wage
OSHA – You are not subject to OSHA because you fall under state guidelines that are comparable—see Worker Right to Know Notice
Family and Medical Leave Act
Pay Transparency (for federal contractors)
Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Wage Rate Determination Schedule (HUD provides)
Fair Housing/Equal Opportunity Housing Poster (according to 24 CFR 110.25, poster must be 11 x 14 in size)